Data Recovery Services By A Professional Data Recovery Company:
If you find yourself in any of the following situations, just call 0207 516 1077 for FREE and confidential data recovery consultation:
- You have lost data
- Your hard disc is making clicking or clunking noises
- Your computer has failed to boot up
- Your hard disk has crashed and does not show up any more; (“operating system not found” message.)
- Your hard disk Will not mount on your desktop or shows a “?” mark at start-up (Mac)
- Your laptop is dead or extremely slow in booting up or running applications
- You have you dropped your portable hard drive or your laptop
- You have accidentally formatted your hard drive
- Your hard drive or USB memory stick is completely dead or does not power up;
- Your hard drive or data partition has become inaccessible
- Your data is missing or you have deleted your files or folders by accident
- Your hard drive can’t be repaired by computer shops or computer technicians
- Your data or disk partition is corrupt
Computer Doctor can help you recover your data in any or all of the above circumstances.
In partnership with Data Recovery Lab, we are able to recover all your data from all external and internal hard drives, regardless of operating system (Mac, PC, Linux), file system (FAT, NTFS, HFS+) or physical size (1″, 1.8″, 2.5″, 3.5″) SSD, SCSI, SAS or NAS or server RAID0, RAID5, RAID10 systems. Our data recovery services is available for private or business customers in London and other parts of the UK.
Key features of our data recovery:
- FREE Data Recovery Analysis;
- FREE Collection from your Home or Business Address Anywhere in UK Mainland;
- FREE Delivery of Your Recovered Data;
- FREE Data Recovery Consultation;
- Guranteed Data Recovery or Your Money Back;
- No Hidden Charges For Parts, Diagnosis or Anything Else;
- Quality Assurance From A Data Recovery Lab Established since 2001;
- Full Conditiality of Data and Non-Disclosure Guaranteed;
If your hard drive is still inside your notebook (iBook, PowerBook, MacBook Pro, and some PC laptops) or your iMac, Computer Doctor will remove the hard disk for the the purpose of data recovery FREE of charge.
Once the faulty hard drive is removed and data is successfully recovered, we can also refit a new hard disk and reload the Mac, Windows OS and restore the recovered data onto your computer FREE of charge. (You will ONLY pay for the hard drive or supply one yourself.) If you do not want to replace the faulty hard disk inside your computer, you can supply us with an USB external hard drive or buy one from us and we will copy all the recovered data on the external hard drive.
You can either send your hard drive using this form or arrange for a FREE collection (use this form) or simply bring your hard drive for a FREE inspection and a quote (see address and directions). If you need to discuss your hard drive recovery case with a technician, call 0207 516 1077.